Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's a Kyana's Blog

This is my first blog and my first post.  This will be a place that I can capture and remember special moments in Kyana's life, while getting to share them with all my friends and family.  Although new to this blogging world, I will do my best to keep it up to date as much as possible.  This being my first post and all, I thought I would post the lyrics to "In My Daughters Eyes" because although I am not into country music, these words are what this blog is about, me and my daughter.  Our life. Our Journey. Our Song. 

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. 


In my daughter's eyes I am a hero
I am strong and wise and I know no fear
But the truth is plain to see
She was sent to rescue me
I see who I wanna be
In my daughter's eyes

In my daughter's eyes everyone is equal
Darkness turns to light and the
world is at peace
This miracle God gave to me gives me
strength when I am weak
I find reason to believe 
In my daughter's eyes

And when she wraps her hand
around my finger
Oh it puts a smile in my heart
Everything becomes a little clearer
I realize what life is all about

It's hangin' on when your heart
has had enough
It's giving more when you feel like giving up
I've seen the light
It's in my daughter's eyes

In my daughter's eyes I can see the future
A reflection of who I am and what will be
Though she'll grow and someday leave
Maybe raise a family
When I'm gone I hope you see how happy
she made me
For I'll be there
In my daughter's eyes 







My friend Misty, put this blog together for me, as well as shot all the pictures of Kyana you see on and around the blog.  Please feel free to check out Misty's blog and website, she could be your next photographer. 

5 comments:

  1. Okay lets try this again, my other comment disappeared. Welcome to blog world. Thank you for allowing me to shoot Kyana today and help with your blog. I am thankful for your friendship, and I know God has amazing plans for you and Kyana. I am honored to be a part of that story and watching you guys and your love and bond grow.

    I mentioned your blog on mine, so some of my readers may stop by and welcome you and say hello. DOn't freak out. When you are ready we can make your blog private view only.

    Enjoy Blogging, capture and remember those moments of living life with Kyana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carolyn,

    Welcome to blogging! Your blog is beautiful! Misty does a great job! She did all of our blogs and there is a total of 4. She might have already had you go to them and check them out I dont know.

    Anyway, you daughter is just beautiful, and I just wanted to say hi.

    God Bless.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world! Misty did a great job getting you set up and your blog looks great. I can see how important your daughter is to you - she's adorable, by the way!

    My son is now 14 - a moody 14 year old. So I don't blog about him quite as much as I would if he were little. He's into PRIVACY, ya know?

    Thanks for letting me visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well hello and welcome to the blogging i'm a friend of mistys and lkive close by here and wanted to send some love to ya . i have a 2 1/2 year old how old is your baby girls she is beautiful.

    I will call misty I tried to follow but teh button does not work.

    If misty went to snap pictures you have to live close by we should hget teh girls together.

    Misty did it again a beautiful job. that one of you two holding wach other waiting in ex hale that should be your button to your blog... awesome

    well please come stop by and say hi I sure like to stop by if that ok .

    hugs and god bless michelle @ circle of life

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok i must of hit the wrong button cause when i hit your follow me button it now worked . awesome i'm a follower now. come and follow me .

    ReplyDelete